Tinyan’s professional interests and experiences in female entrepreneurship, youth engagement, international development, have inspired her academic pursuits. Tinyan is currently a PhD student in the Department of Geography and Planning at Queen’s University in Ontario Canada. She holds a Master of Arts (MA) in Gender and Development Studies from the Institute of Development Studties (IDS), University of Sussex (Brighton, United Kingdom), and an Honours Bachelor of Arts in International Development Studies (Major) and Women’s Studies (Minor) from York University (Toronto, Canada).
Tinyan is also a:
- Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker with the John Maxwell Team, and has a:
- Certificate. Program Evaluation. Wilfrid Laurier University. Waterloo, Ontario.
- Certificate. Life Skills Coaching. George Brown College. Toronto, ON. Canada.
- Certificate. Advanced Management Development. Centre for Management Development. Lagos. Nigeria .
- Certificate. Basic Management Development. Centre for Management Development. Abuja. Nigeria .
- Certificate. Training of Trainers: On Campaign Training For Women Candidates For Politics and Decision-Making UN WOMEN. Abuja. NigeriaCertificate.
- Capacity Building for Women in Politics. Centre for Democracy and Development. Abuja. Nigeria.
- Certificate. Self-Employment Program for Women. Community MicroSkills Development Center. Toronto, ON. Canada.
- Certificate. Leadership Development. Community MicroSkills Development Center. Toronto, ON. Canada.
- Certificate. Train the Trainer. Community Micro Skills Development Center. Toronto, ON. Canada